Union City Elementary School
Respect Ownership Character Kindness Safety !
We invite resident and non resident students to enroll at Union City Middle School where we offer programs that will provide your child with the tools they need to prepare for their future.
- Highly Qualified Teaching Staff.
- Curriculum Aligned to the Common Core Standards.
- Technology Integration.
- An iPad for each student in grades 2 through 4
- An iPod Touch for each student in grades 2 through 4.
- Art, Music, Physical Education for each student.
- On-Line Grade Access for Parents
And Much, Much More………
If you are a resident of Union City Community Schools and wish to enroll your child in Union City Elementary School please come to the Elementary School Office located at 601 Walnut Ln. weekdays between 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 pm. to complete the enrollment process. Bring with you the following:
1. Your child's birth certificate (with raised seal)
2. Immunization Records
3. Proof of Residency (utility bill, driver's license or similar)
Schools of Choice:
If you reside in a neighboring district and would like to enroll your student in Union City Elementary School using the Schools of Choice process, please call the superintendents office at (517) - 741-8091. Or, submit a request for information using the form below. You may also download the attached schools of choice application to complete and bring to the superintendents office located at 430 St. Joseph St. Union City, MI 49094.
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO REQUEST INFORMATION ON SCHOOLS OF CHOICE