Union City High School inspires and motivates students to achieve their goals, discover and improve their talents, and take CHARGE of their future.
We invite resident and non resident students to enroll at Union City High School where we offer programs that will provide your child with the tools they need to prepare for their future.
- A personal laptop computer assigned to each student in grades 9 through 12.
- Highly Qualified Teaching Staff.
- Curriculum Aligned to the Common Core Standards.
- Technology Integration.
- A variety of electives including Art, Music, Physical Education, Technology and many more.
- FREE participation in a Comprehensive Athletic Program
- Award Winning High School
- Award Winning Band Program
- Dual Enrollment and On-line Courses
- Advanced Placement Opportunity
- On-Line Grade Access for Parents
And Much, Much More………
If you are a resident of Union City Community Schools and wish to enroll your child in Union City High School please come to the High School Office located at 430 St. Joseph St. weekdays between 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 pm. to complete the enrollment process. Bring with you the following:
1. Your child's birth certificate (with raised seal)
2. Immunization Records
3. Proof of Residency (utility bill, driver's license or similar)
Schools of Choice:
If you reside in a neighboring district and would like to enroll your student in Union City High School using the Schools of Choice process, please call the superintendents office at (517) - 741-8091. Or, submit a request for information using the form below. You may also download the attached schools of choice application to complete and bring to the superintendents office located at 430 St. Joseph St. Union City, MI 49094.
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO REQUEST INFORMATION ON SCHOOLS OF CHOICE