Union City Community Schools
“Striving For Excellence In Everything We Do”
Union City Community Schools is offering a TUITION FREE education to students of Branch, Calhoun and St. Joseph counties. We have open seats available in a variety of grade levels. We offer a quality, well-rounded, technology centered education in a small town setting.
For School of Choice information including information on graduation requirements, athletic participation and transportation, call the superintendents office (517-741-8091)
- Unparalleled FREE technology available to all students (one to one)
- FREE before and after school programming for students with transportation.
- FREE participation in a Comprehensive Athletic Program at the High School and Middle School
- 1st - 12th Grade Art Classes
- K - 12 Music
- K - 12 Physical Education
- Award Winning Band Program (Beginning in the 5th Grade)
- 30% of all high school students enrolled in college classes (FREE to parents)
- Small Class Sizes
- Newly remodeled buildings
And Much, Much More………
Please call 517-741-8091 for more information. Or, download the application from the link below.
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO REQUEST INFORMATION ON SCHOOLS OF CHOICE