Union CityMiddle School
Respect Ownership Character Knowledge Safety !
We invite resident and non resident students to enroll at Union City Middle School where we offer programs that will provide your child with the tools they need to prepare for their future.
- An iPad for each student to use at school and take home with them.
- Highly Qualified Teaching Staff.
- Curriculum Aligned to the Common Core Standards.
- Technology Integration.
- A variety of electives including Art, Music, Physical Education and Technology.
- FREE participation in a Comprehensive Athletic Program in grades 7 & 8.
- Award Winning Band Program
- On-Line Grade Access for Parents
And Much, Much More………
If you are a resident of Union City Community Schools and wish to enroll your child in Union City Middle School please come to the Middle School Office located at 435 St. Joseph St. weekdays between 7:00 a.m. and 3:00 pm. to complete the enrollment process. Bring withyou the following:
1. Your child's birth certificate (with raised seal)
2. Immunization Records
3. Proof of Residency (utility bill, driver's license or similar)
Schools of Choice:
If you reside in a neighboring district and would like to enroll your student in Union City Middle School using the Schools of Choice process, please call the superintendents office at (517) - 741-8091. Or, submit a request for information using the form below. You may also download the attached schools of choiceapplication to complete and bring to the superintendents office located at 430 St. Joseph St. Union City, MI 49094.
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO REQUEST INFORMATION ON SCHOOLS OF CHOICE